Monday 15 October 2012

Author's Interlude: Changes



Hi Guys,

Back from vacation and it kicked the crap out of me, so 20 is going to be late. Not sure how late as I still have to edit it. We didn’t have time as I was on vacation and AS had stuff to do as well. I also have some bad news. But it’s good news as well. AS got a position as assistant director of the musical in her town so she can no longer write, or at the very least is taking an indefinite hiatus. However, I am still on board and committed. She was mostly in charge of the peripheral characters and did some canon editing and such for me. So things might be slightly different, but not much. 

Also, Episode 4 really struck a chord with me, and not in a good way. I will always be a Klainer, but the thought what happened in that episode has been making me flip between anger at Blaine and sadness that they are in deep shit. So I have 6 chapters written that I need to edit, then send to my beta. I have to write one or two more chapters, and then I’m closing this book off. It will be at a nice logical conclusion so we won’t keep you in suspense. There is a plan for more books, but I just need some time away from Klaine so I can process it all. I do have another story in the works that’s a little different. Think more sci-fi and less canon, but it is canon. It will feature Kurt, Rachel and Santana. You’ll see. We are thinking we might start the new book in the New Year, after all the holiday business wears off. Everything is sort of flexible as I might be moving cities as well. So much drama!

Anyhow guys, thanks for being here for us thus far, and we hope you like what remains. So AS waves farewell for now, but I am still here! Two Old Ladies Write Glee has become One Old Lady…maybe I’ll change my username….

No comments:

Post a Comment