Monday 19 November 2012

I May be Moving Blogs....

Good afternoon, my internet family!

So Cruel Summer Part 1 is now in the bag. However, my work is far from done. I was doing a read through of the whole story and I noticed there were several small stupid mistakes that I didn't notice the first dozen times I edited the damn thing. I'm planning on making an eBook of this story, and I want it to be as professional as I can, so I'm about to start a full book edit. It's mostly punctuation and tense issues, but there are some passages that I really don't think are necessary to the story, so I may streamline it a little bit.

This blog has also gone through some personnel changes. I am now flying solo (KurtsieKalanai). Because of that, we are no longer TwoOldLadiesWriteGlee. However, this was my center of operations since the beginning and this is the page I've linked to everyone. So I just wanted to inform everyone that I'll be opening a new blog, and simply linking from this one. I also don't feel like moving Cruel Summer over to the new blog.

Also, I'm not sure when I'll be writing book two. Right now, I'm feeling a little disillusioned with Glee. This really scares me as I used to be the biggest Glee fangirl that ever fangirled. You don't want to know the amount of money and time I've spent on this formerly flawless series. I'm not liking the direction this season is going, and my Klaine muse has been all but murdered. However, I'm still writing and I have a story coming down the pike. I'll be starting it once I finish my final edit of Cruel Summer. If Klaine get back together (dream on), I will continue. If I stop feeling bitter, I'll continue.

Please stay tuned to this space for any updates. Remember, things change on a dime.

EDIT: I've been editing my ebook like mad, and I've reposted the first 5 chapters on fanfiction.net and Scarves and Coffee (please see links on the sidebar). Formatting is being a bitch on Blogger and LiveJournal, so for the time being, please use the links on the sidebar for the first two sites. Thanks, guys. 

EDIT: 11/26/2012 Still working hard on the ebook. I am trying to get two chapters a day done, but I sometimes fail in that goal. :) Anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know that I think I've finally made peace with the whole Klaine thing. I think it was the Eli C. scene that did it. Anyhow, once I'm done editing this book, I will be going right into book two. I miss writing it, despite the crap going on in the actual canon. So stay tuned, K?

EDIT: 12/12/2012 Final edit complete! Just in the process if finishing my formatting of my eBook. I have decided that I'll be switching my blogger home once I get back from my Holidays. Start fresh and all. I will leave this page open with a link to the new site, because this is what we advertised for Cruel Summer 1. The Livejournal, S and C and FF.net account will remain the same though, just changed to KurtsieKalanai. Things change and people move on, but the best way to deal is onward and upward! As soon as I have the new home set up, I will link it here. Thanks again for your patience guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment